What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FlavioSousa said:
Just finished Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs. It was fun and it seems that Tim Burton wants to make a movie adaptation.

Next ebook on the list is Salem's Lot.

I found the book to be very good too. Tim Burton would be an excellent choice as a director. I loved the way the author used those photographs that were found to write the novel. I also think I read there may be another book. I read Salem's lot many years ago,it's King at his best.

☮♥

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I used to love these as a kid, never seen them in new condition. This is a book with Mr. Miracle, The Forever People and The New Gods, earlier books had Jimmy Olsen and a few others like the Guardian and the Newsboy Legion both of which I'd never heard of until last year.

Attachments

• image-2386581342.jpg
    image-2386581342.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 157

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brian Cox, Jeff Forshaw: "Why does E=mc2? (And why should we care?)" on my Kindle

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My favourite reads at the moment are two books i got for c,mas,both on my passion for collecting antique sewing tools,wonderful colour plates and lots of interesting information.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I finished Dreaming in Cuban by Christina Garcia a couple of days ago and now I'm reading Beloved by Toni Morrison as well as Absolute Beginners Guide to C by Greg Perry.

The first two are for a course I'm designing and the third is personal interest, but they're all interesting.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Heat Wave by Richard Castle. First book in my 2013 Reading Challenge.

I didn't know these books really existed until I read your post. My son confirmed it.
I hope you enjoy reading!
:-D

Sent from my wonderful iPad 2 :-D

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
J. A. said:
I didn't know these books really existed until I read your post. My son confirmed it.
I hope you enjoy reading!
:-D

Sent from my wonderful iPad 2 :-D

I found them by chance at the supermarket. :)

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Fall : The second novel of The Strain a vampire horror trilogy, co-authored by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan.

☮♥

noodle24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the Kindle app. I'm currently reading another John Locke book. He's not the best of writers but they are page turners and highly entertaining throughout!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In two right now, Against All Enemies (Tom Clancy) and The Red Pyramid (Rick Riordan). I just downloaded I am Number Four (the Lost Files) - the Search for Sam (Pittacus Lore) and can't wait to start it. Oh boy, bring on the weekend :)

Most reactions