What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to?

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lil B. - I'm Heem
Jay-Z & Kanye West - Ni**as in Paris
Gucci Mane - All About the Money

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The annoying sound of vacuuming. But at least it's not me doing the vacuuming!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snap! But my annoyance is the times it's done next door. 5 or 6 in the morning on Sunday or any day. Grr! Why they can't do this at the normal time.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, you can hear vacuuming from next door? That sucks. I can't hear my neighbors, luckily.

I've decided that grass is my enemy. Sure, it looks unassuming, but people mow it with noisy machines. Even if I have banished grass, the neighbors have it, argh.

Cool app: Asian Sleep -- there are two versions and I use the HD one. I think they're both free. They have great sound effects that you can layer and mix. So if for some reason you like the sound of a sushi bar layered on top of the sound of waves and crickets, for instance, you can create away. Or you can listen to a variety of single sounds, like water, crickets, whatever. I like the sound of rain, without actual rain.

Jimmyblues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Wow, you can hear vacuuming from next door? That sucks. I can't hear my neighbors, luckily.

I've decided that grass is my enemy. Sure, it looks unassuming, but people mow it with noisy machines. Even if I have banished grass, the neighbors have it, argh.

Please don't blame the grass for the machines. I wanted to let you I feel the same way.. As Todd Rundgren said: bad lil machines chewing up the scenery

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OneRepublic

Just switched from Buddhist chants, which I enjoy, but I have no idea what the heck they're chanting. I like imagining sometimes that they're chanting about what to pick up at the supermarket, or what chores the monks have got to get done -- mend robes, dust altar, solicit more offerings....

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
"The Sheepdogs" - Canadian rockers from Saskatoon. "Learn & Burn" is an excellent album. Check it out on iTunes. Shameless plug. :)

AA
image-2522571626.png

Most reactions

Latest posts