What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh no, not again!

What does that mean, home ice advantage?
A playoff series in hockey is up to seven games long, with the winner of the series being the first team to win 4 games. Home ice advantage means that the team with the better regular season record will play four of seven games at home, if the series lasts for the full seven games.

The team with home ice advantage plays games 1, 2, 5, and 7 at home and the other team plays games 3, 4, and 6 at home.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching the opening face off at the Pats St. Patrick's day game. The team is wearing special green jerseys.
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The jerseys were auctioned off during the game and I ended up with the goalie's jersey. Unfortunately the Pats lost 1-4.:( They're in the playoffs, however, which start on the 27th.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The jerseys were auctioned off during the game and I ended up with the goalie's jersey. Unfortunately the Pats lost 1-4.:( They're in the playoffs, however, which start on the 27th.
It seems like they go through a rough patch at the moment. Hopefully that'll change when the playoffs start.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Making preparations to watch the partial solar eclipse on Friday with my students, without solar eclips goggles, so that they keep a positive memory of the event, and their vision doesn't get impaired.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Making preparations to watch the partial solar eclipse on Friday with my students, without solar eclips goggles, so that they keep a positive memory of the event, and their vision doesn't get impaired.
If you get any pictures of the eclipse make sure to post them.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you get any pictures of the eclipse make sure to post them.
The eclipse will take place before noon, when I'm at school and teaching, so it's possible that I won't be able to take pictures, but I'll certainly try.

Last edited:

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just been viewing the eclipse of the Sun. Unfortunately not a total as we are a bit out of the track. Then clouds started forming. Still, I did actually get 2 photos using my iPad. A bit small but I hope to enlarge on my PC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for game two of the first round playoff series between the Regina Pats and the Seift Current Broncos to begin.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts