What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching the pre-game warm up at the Regina Pats game.
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for the bus in a downtown shopping mall and listening to the elevator music arrangements of Christmas Music.:(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Waiting for the truck to warm up so I can go get gas, then take the neighbor to get his propane tank refilled. His van won't start.

20ºF outside. It's been colder this week, but that's still too cold.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for the bus in a downtown shopping mall and listening to the elevator music arrangements of Christmas Music.:(
With Christmas tree decorations available since September (here), it's no surprise that they start playing the music early. I didn't drive to a shopping mall recently, but I suppose this won't be different in Austria.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With Christmas tree decorations available since September (here), it's no surprise that they start playing the music early. I didn't drive to a shopping mall recently, but I suppose this won't be different in Austria.
They also play Christmas music in the store where I work. I work the night shift and 8 hours of the same Christmas songs played over and over gets old very quickly.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for the truck to warm up so I can go get gas, then take the neighbor to get his propane tank refilled. His van won't start.

20ºF outside. It's been colder this week, but that's still too cold.
52° F here, it's too warm for November.

An hour ago, I saw pictures about a snowstorm in the north-east USA in our news. I hope this doesn't have an effect on your area.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They also play Christmas music in the store where I work. I work the night shift and 8 hours of the same Christmas songs played over and over gets old very quickly.
I can imagine. Do you ever listen to Christmas songs privately? If I had to listen to Christmas music constantly, I would most likey avoid it at home.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can imagine. Do you ever listen to Christmas songs privately? If I had to listen to Christmas music constantly, I would most likey avoid it at home.
I don't listen to it at home very much. I mostly listen to early rock and roll and country music.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
52° F here, it's too warm for November.

An hour ago, I saw pictures about a snowstorm in the north-east USA in our news. I hope this doesn't have an effect on your area.

Northwest here, inland Washington State. Nasty as the weather gets here sometimes, I wouldn't want to trade it for Maine's.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Northwest here, inland Washington State. Nasty as the weather gets here sometimes, I wouldn't want to trade it for Maine's.
I know that you're not near New York. I asked because I've also read that there's nasty weather across the whole USA.

I've always asked myself, why there are two Washingtons, the city in the East and the state in the West.

Most reactions

Latest posts