What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, unexpected company called and came over. So unboxing didn't happen until after lunch. I set up as new, so I'm still using both iPads to get signed in with forgotten passwords and to find sometime used apps.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's always exciting to open unbox a new iPhone.:) Weren't you expecting it on Friday?
Yes, but it arrived in Vienna yesterday, so I got it a day earlier than expected. :) Exactly a month after ordering.

The settings are not completely adjusted as I'd like them to be, but it's working. :):) I've already sent SMS to my son.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Had trouble loading this site on Safari...saying that there were too many "redirects."

I'm finally back on after having to clear history and cookies! :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Had trouble loading this site on Safari...saying that there were too many "redirects."

I'm finally back on after having to clear history and cookies! :)
Hey, that's exactly what happened to me Ski, an hour ago... Never seen that before. I was playing around with book marks in Safari. Couldn't clear the screens until finally double pressing the Home button and swiping away upwards all the app cards. Your method seems the more logical. Wondering what that was about:)
Andrew

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, that's exactly what happened to me Ski, an hour ago... Never seen that before. I was playing around with book marks in Safari. Couldn't clear the screens until finally double pressing the Home button and swiping away upwards all the app cards. Your method seems the more logical. Wondering what that was about:)
Andrew

I've never had that happen to me until last night, Andrew. I thought by closing the safari it would help, but it didn't. So I did a Google search to see what it was and apparently there's been a lot of questions on it. I must have closed it out when it was in a redirect loop which got stuck I guess. All good now!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Copying my iTunes library from my almost full 1TB external hard drive to a new 2TB external hard drive.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having problems posting and rating in iPF. Am I the only one?

Edit: and I also had problems removing my duplicate post, the result of these issues. I'm curious whether or not these changes will be added. The first time I tried to add this, it did't change anything. And the second time I edited, my first edited version appeared.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having problems posting and rating in iPF. Am I the only one?

Edit: and I also had problems removing my duplicate post, the result of these issues. I'm curious whether or not these changes will be added. The first time I tried to add this, it did't change anything. And the second time I edited, my first edited version appeared.
You're not the only one. I've been having problems ever since iOS 8 came out and only here, iPhone, and Apple Watch forums. It makes no difference which device I'm using.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see. Your post is here twice, like mine was.

Most of the time, posting works without major problems. It has worsened the last hour. I tried Tapatalk to edit my post, but had problems there as well.

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You're not the only one. I've been having problems ever since iOS 8 came out and only here, iPhone, and Apple Watch forums. It makes no difference which device I'm using.

I am as well too , just today i don't know why. It's all the time error . And taking few mins and then error. [emoji17]what is this? It's a bug??

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I am as well too , just today i don't know why. It's all the time error . And taking few mins and then error. [emoji17]what is this? It's a bug??

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes Safari "throws" me back to a page without my post/draft, when I'm trying to reply. Trying the usual fixes doesn't help.

Edit: it seems to be better now. This post appeared without delay.

Most reactions

Latest posts