What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Having fun in South Dakota.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
sorry about the duplicates. I'm just getting used to the way posting pictures works. I'm finding a big lag.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lovely Czevski!

I see the duplicate! :) You can easily edit the thread if you need to delete duplicates in the future. No biggie! We as a whole are all learning the new Website Design and operations.

Enjoy your trip!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working on my cross stitch...
Beautiful!
I used to make some embroidery too, quite some time ago, like gobelin stitches, Hardanger and cross stitch. That's a lot of work. How long do you think you'll need for this one?

That's an interesting frame you're using. I had to staple the fabric to the frame, but that was years ago.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Beautiful!
I used to make some embroidery too, quite some time ago, like gobelin stitches, Hardanger and cross stitch. That's a lot of work. How long do you think you'll need for this one?

That's an interesting frame you're using. I had to staple the fabric to the frame, but that was years ago.
I estimated the whole thing would take over 240 hours. I do a small amount most days, after work, so this one will take a few more months at least. It is relaxing for me. Yes, I've used those wooden frames too! I like this new one because I can easily move the piece around it.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I estimated the whole thing would take over 240 hours. I do a small amount most days, after work, so this one will take a few more months at least. It is relaxing for me. Yes, I've used those wooden frames too! I like this new one because I can easily move the piece around it.
That's what I supposed.
This frame looks very handy. Easier to remove the fabric here than with the staples. :D

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haha, that was hilarious J.A. I watched a bit of it on You Tube. I work in an IT department. We have some guys that look just like that. No lovely English accents though.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watching lifetime television network w Miles (doggie)

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406948192.366582.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406948192.366582.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 81

Most reactions

Latest posts