What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I'd do as I was told and took a photo of my new baby.

I love my baby! :)

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

That's just great Hayley, it's always a thrill to just unwrap something as nice as that. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gee thanks guys. Yes, there is nothing quite like getting an Apple product. It's not just the newness of it but the knowledge that it just works and in the unlikely event it doesn't, I have you guys to help and support me. Never underestimate the power you have. I
Love IPF for that reason. I live in a village but I'm part of the world!!!!!:) :) ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the arrival of your new iPhone 5, Hayles! I've had mine since launch day and have enjoyed it ever since.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why thank you my friends. A painless delivery. Sign on the dotted line. I went for white and 64gb so I could fit all my songs, apps and a few films on there.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I too got my ip5 on launch day , utterly superb phone , & can't wait for the next iteration soon . :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great phone too. So light. Finally have Siri on my phone.

I thought about waiting but hubby needed my 4 so I took the plunge. I can wait for another two years.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Great phone too. So light. Finally have Siri on my phone.

I thought about waiting but hubby needed my 4 so I took the plunge. I can wait for another two years.

Looking GOOD Haylee! You will be envied wherever you go!! I'm happy for you!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Going to get the addresses of my former classmates, opening a bank account for our celebration in November, planning how to write the invitations.

Most reactions

Latest posts