What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well of course,

You usually do!

Nervous giggle!

I'm a girllllll

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Annoyed. I've bought the wrong bloomin hdmi cable for my Apple TV. Typical. I've got to go back and get the one I was going to get originally. Sigh. Isn't that always the way or is it just me?

Nope! Definitely not just u...went to homedepot to purchase a new door, all measurements on iPad,so I thought! Even took a pix of it. DH wanted to take the door......said I had everything,,,,,yep you guessed it, didn't measure thickness of door. Next time I will keep my mouth shut and let him take whatever he wants. :-/

Sent from my addictive iPad using iPF

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tyrone burton said:
I have visitors. She's brought her kids......there insane and I'm trying to stay alive ;)

How many kids??

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just learning something about my iPhone 4S. If it sees wifi and is logged on, even if Internet access isn't available (router works but cable modem doesn't) it will not use cellular to access Internet. I had to turn off the wifi to get online.

The good thing is I would not have known my access through the router was gone. Bad news - no access until late next week when they come to troubleshoot.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Warm and snug at home, and having hot soup. Thinking about poor homeless people out in the cold, snow or rain. If I had one wish, it would be for all to have homes, food and medical care.

Reaction score
I'm fiddling with my brand new iPad 2 cellular. I'm not doing anything important yet because I need to get comfy with it.

But next year I'll be touring through France and Spain to Portugal, and back by a different route (+/-5,500 km in total). Instead of a box-load of Michelin road maps and guides, I'll use the iPad to consult ViaMichelin to find scenic routes (green roads) and hotels, restaurants and POIs along the way (see example below, zoom in for details). Maybe Google maps too to view more detailed maps and for its Street View to check Google's indicators (I've already found several errors).

Though I've already compiled a road book for my GPS navigator, I can't be sure I'll reach each daily target as planned. Surfing Michelin from my car (when stopped of course) might come in handy, also to find petrol stations and car parks, when needed.

green_roads.jpg

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Going to bed!!! Addicted to LAO SVU marathons. Good night all!!!

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Annoyed. I've bought the wrong bloomin hdmi cable for my Apple TV. Typical. I've got to go back and get the one I was going to get originally. Sigh. Isn't that always the way or is it just me?

Oh man, hope you get the right one soon and start to enjoy your Apple TV

London, UK

Most reactions

Latest posts