What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tyrone burton said:
WTH, I'm home tutored lol. Some of us have something in common :)

I only ever went to school till I was 12, and had home tutoring for awhile. My tutor doesn't bother teaching me useless things that I don't need that they would teach you on school such as algebra. I'm now 16

It's good to have focussed education. However, algebra is good for logical thinking. I wasn't that good at algebra! ;)

I hated Latin, but now appreciate it forms the basis for some European languages, and is useful in sciences, botany etc.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WTH, I'm home tutored lol. Some of us have something in common :)

I only ever went to school till I was 12, and had home tutoring for awhile. My tutor doesn't bother teaching me useless things that I don't need that they would teach you on school such as algebra. I'm now 16

If people didn't know things such as algebra and higher math, there would be no iPads.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If people didn't know things such as algebra and higher math, there would be no iPads.

Huh!!! Must be nice!!! I certainly didn't have that option 100 years ago. How will you get into college, Mr. / Missy LOL?? You will probably still make it into Harvard ;).

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

tyrone burton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've noticed that not being school and getting older, you actually want to learn :) it's odd really as before you though you never needed it.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tyrone burton said:
I've noticed that not being school and getting older, you actually want to learn :) it's odd really as before you though you never needed it.

So true! I hated school until i graduated. Now, i'm constantly taking courses like Creative Writing.

tyrone burton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otto8888 said:
Gona go on cod black ops 1 in a sec :)

What is your PSN ID Otto? I'll add you :)

Right now I'm gonna listen to some techno lol. I've recently discovered I like it. Hopefully I'll be techno'ing it when 78 XD

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zstairlessone said:
As cold as it up there and night shift to boot, bundle up. Hope you don't have to spend much time outdoors at work.

Nope, my job is entirely indoors. I help restock a grocery store.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well depends I go some where evry week where we meet and been home schooled for 2 years and never gone on field trips

Guess it depends on where you live, some guy in NY was telling about his home schooled kids and what they do.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD on where

Most reactions