What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh goody. What do you think of it? I haven't had time for more "play" but will soon.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
stranding said:
Hayes will no doubt tell us in a bit but think it might be one for identifying bird songs, probably the European ones. Looks a good way to get to know them, something I should be much better at.

Just spotted that there are US & Canada versions too.

Edit: just bought "Birds UK" app. It's great. Each bird has good photos, good info, plus the call. The herring gull sounds just like it does on the coast. Or on that "Desert Island"!

Nothing like the sound of a loon to remind you that you are in Canada. Best place to hear them is on a golf course well away from any noise.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

natalita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hhi, yes it improved by finishing. At home now, just completed iPad work out now to cook dinner... What are you doing?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Taking pictures of the sewer cleaning on my street.

image-2907848172.jpg

image-3255823780.jpg

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm creeped out because I just had to buy an American Girl doll for a friend's daughter. It's what the kid likes, but something about their eyes make me shudder. They look like they might come to life and kill you in your sleep. Well, at least it won't be living in my house.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
using the iPad a little more, while waiting for the PC to wake up. The PC is on a go-slow, again Trouble is, I keep reaching for the mouse to click the send button on the iPad :D

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
using the iPad a little more, while waiting for the PC to wake up. The PC is on a go-slow, again Trouble is, I keep reaching for the mouse to click the send button on the iPad :D

Hehehe know that feeling doh!

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
Hehehe know that feeling doh!

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Hah, the other way round for me! I swipe the Kindle--nothing happens--again--Kaput!
Then remorsefully I go & pick it up from where it landed, trembling in case it is now:)

Errr.....hoping hubbie didn't hear:):)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stranding said:
Hah, the other way round for me! I swipe the Kindle--nothing happens--again--Kaput!
Then remorsefully I go & pick it up from where it landed, trembling in case it is now:)

Errr.....hoping hubbie didn't hear:):)

Thats another version of throwing the book at someone :D

Most reactions