What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I'm back from a very emotional and stressful funeral! My hubby's sister died of kidney/ lung cancer after a short 2 months. She was only 63. I feel absolutely shattered so I'll have some wine and chill for now. Beautiful service, sun was shining and birds were singing and we were singing All Things Bright and Beautiful.

I am sorry to hear this, Hayley. Hugs to you.

I lost someone today. He will be missed more than he will ever know.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sneaking in a break from studying for my Finance exam tomorrow. I just need a break from calculating expected rates of return, portfolio betas, etc.

Just breathing....

Marilyn

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Laying on the bed, with both my iPads. Doing some work on one and trying to catch up on a series on the other :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bluray said:
Laying on the bed, with both my iPads. Doing some work on one and trying to catch up on a series on the other :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

You are too cool!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Thanks Marie! Hugs back to you too friend. I'm sorry for your loss, it's so hard some days isn't it.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Well, I'm back from a very emotional and stressful funeral! My hubby's sister died of kidney/ lung cancer after a short 2 months. She was only 63. I feel absolutely shattered so I'll have some wine and chill for now. Beautiful service, sun was shining and birds were singing and we were singing All Things Bright and Beautiful.

I'm sorry to here of your loss that is way to young to die that's how old my Mom was when she died in 06 brain cancer! I feel your pain!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Very sorry to hear this :(

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Thanks for your support, not sure what you mean about saved but she would have loved all the roses over her grave.

I guess what she meant was relegiously saved on a christian perspective.

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Who did you lost marie?

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slept early at 8pm. Woke up at 11pm. And now its 5:30am and im still awake! Cant sleep.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting ready to go do some walking!

Good for you! I am going to run later.

But right now ~ I am getting ready to go to my daughter's work, Starbucks, where today they are firing a long time employee. She has lost her marbles completely and put the entire store through hell in the past 2 months.

And ~ She hates my daughter ~ who is the manager there. I don't think it will go well at all, so I will be there drinking my coffee and working, when at 10:30 the District Managers will deal with this.

I think, personally, they need security for times like this. She is going to flip.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts