What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just finished doing the monthly food shop. Time taken? 12 minutes! Can't understand people who spend hours looking at each and every carrot, chicken and bar of soap in the shop, whilst fighting crowds, suffering trolly rage etc.

It all gets delivered to my home. Brilliant this Interweb thing :D

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is fighting whether to eat or not. it's past 11pm but elated I might have the answer to my problem. :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
I have just finished doing the monthly food shop. Time taken? 12 minutes! Can't understand people who spend hours looking at each and every carrot, chicken and bar of soap in the shop, whilst fighting crowds, suffering trolly rage etc.

It all gets delivered to my home. Brilliant this Interweb thing :D

You've got that right Jeff, tesco has our favourite already catalogued and it's just a case of ticking what we need

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just logged in, trying to catch up with my subscriptions

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spyder638 said:
There's word of PSN coming back up by May 31st but I don't know how reliable that is. I've been watching the game for a while, seems like a good game if you're into team play more than mindless killing. :)

Yes i like the team play i think its fun. If psn comes back up soon ill throw u my name on ps3

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
You should be glad, that the subscriptions are free of charge ;)

Lol very true :)

Anyone know if archangel is back ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm watching the Eurovision Song Contest. I can't resist a laugh. Some countries have no idea what will appeal and then there are the total off their heads ones. Haven't seen anything that stands out yet!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts