What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the best iPad puzzle games?

Anasazi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen all of the match-3 match-4 and the slide the pieces to make the picture I care to see. I was looking for some more unique logic puzzles for comparison?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not a big puzzle gamer, but these two keep me quietly entertained.

Unblock Me
TanZen

I also like UniSudoku on the iPad, You can actually draw the numbers, though it takes a little practice before it stops making annoying mistakes.

ameilab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just came across mysticglyph on the app store. It has me totally hooked! My brother and I are in a contest to finish first. The first 30 or so levels are fairly easy, but it has gotten progressively more difficult. It appears to have an underlying puzzle that I am trying to figure out. The tiles have letters - words appear that I think are a message of some sort.
Lots of good stuff on the forum- thanks.

JackBookPro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A different kind of puzzle game is World of Goo. Original. Intuitive. And well it's just awesome! Try it. I think it's 5 bucks. But worth every penny.

Crazyjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unblock me is good (might be an iphone app, but still fun and easy to play on the iPad)

And I guess Cut The Rope can be considered a puzzle game

lopper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have downloaded Puzzled History - Mission USA..it´s pretty fun!

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cut the Rope

Its not a Puzzler as such ,but still on the same wave lenghth

K9999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Save Toshi is the best one I've seen so far. The premise is amusing and unique - puzzles are easy at first and become more challenging. This is the one puzzle app I have really enjoyed.

Malaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.thebingomaker.com
Hi.............
These are the best iPad puzzle games,
Rag doll Blaster 1 and 2
World of Goo
Burn the rope
Bejeweled 2

Last edited:

djnykk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.djnick.rs
Try searching fresh released Action Puzzle game for iOS called "Tweens". If want to play on iPad, try "Tweens HD". Just search "Tweens game" on Youtube to see what is it all about.

mani15623

iPF Noob
Reaction score
World of Goo is one the best game i used to play in my device so i recommend it. Try it it is awesome.

Most reactions

Latest posts