What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the accessories you use the most?

Which accessories do you use the most?

• Total voters

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After wearing out 4 Acase styli, I started looking for one with a better tip...bingo! The BOXWAVE with the fiber tip is the answer; smooth and durable. I'll be very interested to see how long it lasts. Got a really nice leather case on sale for $29.00 - The Snugg. Also have a Verbatum bluetooth keyboard, also a Sony Ericsson bluetooth head set (HBH-IS800) that I like very much!

CDavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CDavey said:
After wearing out 4 Acase styli, I started looking for one with a better tip...bingo! The BOXWAVE with the fiber tip is the answer; smooth and durable. I'll be very interested to see how long it lasts. Got a really nice leather case on sale for $29.00 - The Snugg. Also have a Verbatum bluetooth keyboard, also a Sony Ericsson bluetooth head set (HBH-IS800) that I like very much!

Also have another headset that plugs in when the bluetooth is out of gas, a must, unless you want your music interrupted. Oh wait! I forgot the best one! A Foxl2 bluetooth speaker system, which is amazballs! I also have a Zagg Sparq that is a MUST as far as i'm concerned.

Last edited:

Most reactions