What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are some good sites to find free ipad 2 wallpapers?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Preferably ones that will work regardless of whether I am in portrait or landscape mode.

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, okay. By the way, is there some sort of tutorial that explains how to put new wallpapers onto my ipad? (I am new at this).

Reaction score
Save it as a photo, go into photos, tap it, upper right there is a box with an arrow , tap it, tap use as wallpaper, choose home screen or lock screen.
If you want to take a screen shot to upload your creation just press the home button and power button at the same time until a camera sound and the screen turns white for a split second. The screen shot will be saved as a photo

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Philia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My save image by touching does not create the pop up to save image box anymore. Can you help with this?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like one web site so much I've bookmarked it onto my springboard (one of my "hobbies" is changing wallpaper around). It is from a site called, coincidentally enough, "iPad Wallpapers" and the web address is: ipad- wallpapers .com (take out the spaces between the dash and then the .com ... I didn't want it to make a link).

There are a bunch of new wallpapers always being posted. Plus, they have one of the most extensive Apple wallpaper collections I've seen. It is a simple process to download to the iPad, also.

Marilyn

Reaction score
Unless I can theme the icons to match the wallpaper I just use photos. My avatar is my home screen because having an Android with Apple icons truly is me. I used Pimp Your Ipad to theme my lock screen to match the wallpaper.
On my phone I have different wallpapers on each home screen and custom made widgets and icons themed to each home screen.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My save image by touching does not create the pop up to save image box anymore. Can you help with this?

Good to hear from you again!! I guess you've tried resetting - power off, power on?

You can also do this from 'Settings', 'Brightness and Wallpaper', 'Wallpaper' - which then shows you the contents of your Photos app and you can select a wallpaper from there.

Tim

MonoJoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found some great wallpapers simply using Google Images. You can not only search for the specific keywords you want but using the advanced options you can narrow the results by entering a specific resolution - 1024 x 768 - which will find the perfect size for you iPad. Try it out, keen to hear how others find it :)

Most reactions