What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are some good apps for children age 2-3?

mhunt3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My kids like iWriteWords and ABC Coloring Book. Please post your recommended apps.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My 3 year old niece loves Dora Coloring adventures, Bright Bright, 123 Stickers, and Space Friends.

Elizabet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We playing "Whose house" for 0,5 - 3 years
In this app while baby not touch the animal is hidden, and after touch it is showing with voice
There 12 animals and it is interactive

Last edited:

Elizabet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mza_6053766697208582773.480x480-75.jpg

App Store - Whose House

Bungaraya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need ideas for iPad apps for toddlers?

Try searching on squidoo for ten free ipad apps for toddlers for for some excellent ideas

Menneisyys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search for "3d coloring books for kids" and check out the firstthree hits. Girls especially love them.

maddiematt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want an educational application for kids, try to download Maddie and Matt's A to Z's of Good Manners and Values, it is a free app available in the market. Some of the features include Interactive Storybook, Coloring Maddie and Matt, Picture Me, Sharing and Help which is recommended for iPad user kids.

Most reactions

Latest posts