What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What app would you recommend to play sound tracks in a theater play ?

jimdoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

we are going to give an amateur theater play, which includes various music and sounds.

all sounds / music are mp3 files were prepared on a desk computer.

what I am looking for is an app that allows to easily trigger each sounds. Not necessarly something very sophisticated, but at least with a fader.

thanks for advice,

Jim

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe a mixer app.

I have not used a mixer on iPad though.

A sophisticated editing might require a midi sequencer.

I think most people use GarageBand or music studio to come up with songs, building audio tracks.

I don't think anything is wrong to use as long as the end product sounds good to you.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got this free last week after Maura from the iPF news team let us know about it.

Algoriddim djay, available from the App Store.

image-797544144.jpg

It has a cross fader, and apparently can be set up to play playlists. Haven't played around with it too much yet. This is the iPhone version, but an iPad version exists.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Touch Dj app

I recently downloaded this app and it looks pretty easy to use.

I forgot all about the fact that DJs are the one who regular mix songs during live events.

Most reactions