What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What am i not doing ?

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cannot download the latest software update on my iPhone as there is not enough space, so have connected it to iTunes nod was going to unlink my photos to add software and then re link after but cannot find the page I am used to seeing with details along the top....ie... Photos - music- films apps etc....photos is not there for me to select or am in needing a different page I have forgotten about????

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by unlinking your photo. The best way to get iOS 7 on your device is to backup your device and perform a fresh restore as there are many many issues and bugs with both iOS 7 as well as iTunes 11.1. Backup your device and restore it to iOS 7, then restore your backup.

Or, click on the Upgrade button in iTunes to upgrade your device to iOS 7. Even though this procedure retains your data with the upgrade, it's still recommended that you backup your device as there is a chance that you'd be stuck in limbo because of an iTunes/authentication error.

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I will leave the update on my phone until the bugs are fixed, my iPad has updated ok and getting my head around the changes. Thanks for your help :0)

Most reactions

Latest posts