What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a pleasure

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hat an easy go at it last evening. The order went uninterrupted ,wright through to Apple, 10 min later my credit card was pushing $634. Into their account like iCloud.
I have to compare it to the crazy Laos that Asus exhibited with the prime tf201 . I went as far as looking on a British website to possibly get one. A hell of a nice device if it worked fully. Gps , wifi etc... They still don't have it sorted out other than to say stand by for a better model coming out soon, " if you could get one again "
I cancelled early on as everyone had fingers crossed and amazon cancelled thousands of orders. I just said " screw it I'll wait". Lucky for me. I would not touch even the new model on its way, issue free supposedly!
Apple really is a company that shows what they are made of. Plenty of planning and resources to get us all what we so very badly want.
Asus CEO sat in that red leather chair on that tech show where Steve sat ( may he R I P ) and did his best imitation of SJ. Only well dressed lol. Wyatt a pile of doggie doo.
Apple you are and hopefully if you read from the book of Jobs , will always be a classy , truly amazing company that is a full on 21st century cultural phenom...
10 minutes to order and what I get " just works ". I kinda know this ahead of time. Asus should close the high end shop and stick with selling acre on HSN at 3:00am
NOW MAYBE WE MIGHT HAVE A DEVICE FROM APPLE SOMEDAY WITH ALL AMERICAN MADE PARTS. Just a thought.

Most reactions

Latest posts