What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a great device!

mymymy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was watching the Apple's introduction video on how iPad 2 will revolutionize your world (again), and how the iPad 2 is the most light-weight and greatest device out there.

But then...

The video came to an end:
legal.png

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, iPad is still a secondary viewing device and not yet a total computer replacement. And those fancy apple apps cost money.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's good for me for those times when I'm not downloading something and I don't feel like turning on my laptop.

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was watching the Apple's introduction video on how iPad 2 will revolutionize your world (again), and how the iPad 2 is the most light-weight and greatest device out there.

But then...

legal.png

Which part of this was surprising to you?

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah but 5 bucks for garage band and iMovie respectively, Is well worth the price I would pay 20 for each that's how good they are. And the rest I believe are expected? Was this your first iOS device.

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mymymy said:

But then...

What do you mean by this?

Sent from my Blackberry...nah...just kidding

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, as Apple grows in market share, they are getting a bit legal from time to time. Still, the user experience is second to none.

...LOL, and people think it's marketing - nope, it's the overall experience!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
GlenL said:
Yep, iPad is still a secondary viewing device and not yet a total computer replacement. And those fancy apple apps cost money.

Considering fancy playstation apps cost more than $50 plus nintendo around the same and oh xbpx and windows apps lots more so paying between $2 and $6 dollars for paid apps for ipad is chicken feed plus free apps that satisfy most users

Funny thing is it replaced my laptop for 8 months now waiting for ipad2

Last edited:

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still font know what the question was. I love my iPad 2. I did not have the first one so can't comment in it.

Most reactions