What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What 3rd party accesories have you connected to ipad? Bluetooth, usb, wireless etc

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not out yet but iv been waiting for I shower to be on sale , you can stream your music to a waterproof speaker in the shower from your iPad.there are also health add on to the iPad/iPhone, weighing scales that work with it and a blood pressure monitor and glucose meter for diabetics.all appeal to me just wish they were not so pricey for what they are.nearly forgot to mention the Logitech harmony link which I'm waiting for them to release in the uk for what seems like forever

Last edited:

kentsaint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased the Bose soundlink blue tooth speaker. Awesome buy, really good sound

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not out yet but iv been waiting for I shower to be on sale , you can stream your music to a waterproof speaker in the shower from your iPad.

I stream daily to one of my Jambox Bluetooth speakers as I shower. The sound is good, and I prefer speakers that I can use anywhere. I don't find need for a speaker in the shower with me. YMMV.

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol I used to put mine on the surround sound and played it from the other room but I have found it seems to sound louder and clearer when I just place it on my wooden toilet seat?? :) it kinda of amplified the sound a little bit, all I need now is a long stick with a finger on it to change the track once I'm in the shower haha

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol I used to put mine on the surround sound and played it from the other room but I have found it seems to sound louder and clearer when I just place it on my wooden toilet seat?? :) it kinda of amplified the sound a little bit, all I need now is a long stick with a finger on it to change the track once I'm in the shower haha

Lol. Your toilet is probably amplifying the sound. Some speakers use the space behind drywall to amplify, and there's a portable speaker on the market that lets you attach it to various containers (a milk carton, a cup, etc.,) and use them to amplify.

I listen to audiobooks in the shower, so no need to change tracks. If listening to music, I'd play an entire album or a playlist, or just stream Pandora. I bring only the BT speaker into the bathroom. I figure my iPad, touch or cell phone doesn't need the humidity.

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
£21.95 iduck on prezzybox lol shower problem solved :)
It's a wireless speaker that plugs into the headphone jack.

Attachments

• image-3749503969.jpg
    image-3749503969.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 214
OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ion guitar apprentice with the following specs

Full-Scale Controller
Integrated 30-Pin Docking Connector
Free Guitar Tutorial App
Built-In Sound Effects
Integrated Speaker with Volume Control
Easy Access to your iPad Headphone Input

£99.99

Attachments

• image-2835975067.jpg
    image-2835975067.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 277
OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFly

My nephew had one of these for Xmas and I got to have a go it was surprisingly easy to fly but the battery does not last long. My money is saving for the AR Drone 2.0 out June 2012 in uk :)

Attachments

• image-2267725691.jpg
    image-2267725691.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 213

Most reactions