1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

West Los Angeles & iPad in Film & TV Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by rowan, Apr 30, 2010.

1. rowan

rowan iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm patiently waiting for my 64GB/3G iPad, remaining calm, yes calm. I'm a film & television editor and have directed some films (also one sitcom for tv). So for the moment I live and work in Los Angeles but will be traveling all over the world during 2011.

I started the iPad in Film & Television group to keep up with developments in using the iPad for filmmaking and related areas…

http://www.ipadforums.net/groups/ipad-film-television.html

Once I actually get one and start using it I'll have more to say there.
  2. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome, hope your iPad is in your hands soon, and good luck with the forum.
  3. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I'm a visual effects artist and sometimes editor in LA and if I can find a trustworthy and available programmer I might be developing an iPad app that will be very useful in our industry :)
  4. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +93 / 2
    Welcome to the forum Rowan! Good idea on the Film & Television group, I'm sure we'll find more uses and custom apps over the next year that will make the iPad become a necessity for these users