What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well hope I went the right way in ordering thid

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And I thought paying $39 for the Belkin one I bought for my iPad2. $89 for a plastic shell...Not in my plans.

TimmyP1955

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.padrick.net
And I thought paying $39 for the Belkin one I bought for my iPad2. $89 for a plastic shell...Not in my plans.

When you drop it and crack the screen, you'll wish you'd bought a better case.

The Griffin is a plastic case that is then covered by a rubber case (and has a screen scratch protector). IIRC the OtterBox is similar.

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you drop it and crack the screen, you'll wish you'd bought a better case.

The Griffin is a plastic case that is then covered by a rubber case (and has a screen scratch protector). IIRC the OtterBox is similar.

Besides my iPad2 I have a Kindal fire a Galaxy Tab2 a Galaxy 10.1 note a Canon 7D a Canon 60D a Canon 50D a bunch of older Canon Gs 5 7 10 11and a new Canon G15 coming soon. as of yet I have not dropped any of them. My tablets don't leave my home. So I will take my chance on not buying a $89 hunk of plastic. But thanks for worrying about my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts