What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new iPad Help section!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also, I'd check the setting for Angry Birds Stella. It's possible it has an option to turn off in-app videos, for those who don't want to use up their bandwidth on extras. And make sure you are actually on the wi-fi. It might block videos if it detects you are on cellular.

That's all I can think of.

Dollymixture

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a side note, just in case it wasn't clear, the "Show All Videos" switch in Settings > Videos only affects videos that you purchase in iTunes. It has no affect on videos in any other app, store, website, etc.

All it does is show all videos purchased in iTunes, whether they are downloaded to he iPad or not. When the switch is off, only videos stored locally (in the Videos app) are shown.

O.K Thanks for that. :)

Dollymixture

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, I'd check the setting for Angry Birds Stella. It's possible it has an option to turn off in-app videos, for those who don't want to use up their bandwidth on extras. And make sure you are actually on the wi-fi. It might block videos if it detects you are on cellular.

That's all I can think of.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts