What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new iPad Help section!

speE67ight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it is really a good section
huang1.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang3.jpg

cville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason the vodcasts (MPEG-4 video files) on itunes will not sync shortly after I updated to ios5 (I get these vodcasts via RSS feed from my college institution, no problems before the update) -- also after I updated the missing album artwork on itunes, the new artwork is not syncing as well -- I have a MBP running version 10.6.8 & an ipad2.
Has anyone run into this problem..? Thanks!

Alwaysramu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have some problem with my iPad 2. I'm using Altec Lansing MX6021 computer speakers.
Whenever I connect my iPad with the speakers I'm getting hissing noise.
Normally when I connect iPad with the speakers I don't get the noise.
But when I start any app(music,video or even games) which requires sound output
the hissing noise starts and it is a continuous noise which increases with volume and treble.

My speakers are very new. I have bought them just 5 days back.
The speakers are playing without any hissing noise when I connect to computer or my phone.

When I tried my iPad with other speakers (creative) there's no hissing noise. The other speakers don't have a tweeter.

Where's the problem ? Can anybody help me?

Lorelie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, apols if this has been asked before, but I have hunted and can,t find the answer.

My laptop died, the one I use to sync my iPad. I managed to extract all music, photos etc and back up to another drive. Contacts etc are backed up to the iCloud.

I wiped laptop, system reset it, restored, reloaded iTunes, signed back in, transferred music back, and want to sync my iPad to it again. I connected the iPad and backed it up, then asked it to sync.

I got the message "iTunes will erase the iPad library and replace it with this one" which is fine because they are the same. So I said yes.

But it says it can't because the iPad doesn't have enough memory. But what I am trying to put on is identical to what's already on there. So is it trying to put a second copy of everything on? There wouldn't be room for that. I am happy for it to "erase and sync" but if it wants to sync first then erase, it can't because I am using more than half the ipad memory. It's all backed up so no worries there, but I am afraid if I can't sync I can't do future upgrades???

Any advice very welcome! Am a newbie :)

Thanks,

Lorelie

minnie143

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everyone, i didnt see this section earlier and posted my problem as a new thread "issue with ipad by minnie143". please go through it and help me. i need it asap... plz plz plz... thank you ...

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
minnie, copy and paste your original problem here. then we might be able to help.....

my homepage is a cardboard sign, send money......

dave1324

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am new to the world of apple, and this maybe a really basic question!

When opening pages, most of my documents can't be opened, they just have the pages symbol instead of the document?! Can anyone help!??

ianfarf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my first IPAD 2 white 16gb and was checking it out. I started it up and the apple logo came on and I went and press the home button and went to the unlock slider screen. Do I need to see the itunes logo and usb cable screen to connect the ipad to the computer first? if so what do to get back to that screen, Or do I just connect it?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ianfarf said:
I just got my first IPAD 2 white 16gb and was checking it out. I started it up and the apple logo came on and I went and press the home button and went to the unlock slider screen. Do I need to see the itunes logo and usb cable screen to connect the ipad to the computer first? if so what do to get back to that screen, Or do I just connect it?

Just connect it, everything should be fine.

The Archangel

Most reactions