What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to iOS 8 preview forum

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently Apple announced iOS 8 and thousands of official Apple developers are testing the latest OS for IPads, iPhone and iPods . This forum gives you a one stop shop for every thing iOS 8. It is estimated the new iOS will be released sometime early September however only Apple knows which date. Please remember it is not available for download for public use yet.

Cheers Colin

Last edited:

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great idea! I can't wait to try this and this new Mac OS. I was very impressed with the announced features.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seems to be an error. Tapatalk follows link to a discussion about iPad cases. Not sure about Safari. This has been reported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Following the link in Safari on my iPad goes to the iOS 8 forum as intended.

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With safari it directs to iOS 8. Looking forward to the new iOS. I was pretty happy to hear that ipad2 is also getting the new iOS.

FeniX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard whatsapp crashes a lot with the beta.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard whatsapp crashes a lot with the beta.
If an app is having trouble running properly on beta software it likely won't be fixed until the public release version of iOS 8 becomes available. It would be a waste of time to update an app to run on beta software since beta releases come every 2 weeks or so.

Most reactions