What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome message

Tachi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. I got my iPad2 a couple of weeks ago. Still learning how to use it, and running into several issues, particularly related to dealing with iTunes.

I purchased the iPad to help me with the time consuming process of responding to emails while traveling. I design software/hardware solutions for energy management of hotel guest rooms for a US company. But my clients are entirely on the Eastern Hemisphere. Lots of travel. Lots of SIM cards. Lots of emails.

I am not yet convinced this was a good purchase. The relationship between the PC iTunes, the iTunes store, and the iPad is not very good. Right now, I had to reload my PC OS, and that immediately killed my ability to synch with iTunes - it now insists I have a 'foreign' library. So, if I sync to the new library, I lose all the apps already purchased.

Lots of other questions. Hope to get some answers here. Don't have the luxury of spending hours poring through manuals, user forums, and the like.

Know where I can Jailbreak 4.3.2?

Thanks, everyone.

See you around!

Regards,
Todd

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I saw your question about jail break. Despite the rumours and what you read elsewhere, as of today there is no jail break for the iPad2. iPad1 with that OS - yes - but not the iPad2. Have a look at our hacking section and the 'Stickies' there for all you need to know about jail break. You can be sure, too, that when and if a jail break for the iPad2 does appear, the details will be here first.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts