What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome and Selamat Datang ke Malaysian Dedicated iPad Forum

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good day to you,

I am Sook Ling (csllanna), Malaysian. I own my first iPad and joined iPadForum.net since May, 2011.

image-2493759996.jpg

I am the Super Moderator for The Chinese Dedicated iPad Forum as well. I love to express my feeling in writing, taking photo and video shooting.

image-91966251.jpg

I am good in Chinese and Cantonese , however I will try my best to improvemy English and Bahasa Malaysia (Melayu).

I believe that we all can have a great time over here, and expecting the sharing of your iPad Experience soon.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Chin Sook Ling (陳姝伶)

Last edited:

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Though only partly related, I'm in Penang and trying to get an iPod touch 4G screen repaired. I can't find anyone to do it locally - imalaysian.com has ceased answering emails or texts - and I can't seem to find anyone who will ship parts here so I can do it myself.

Any ideas?

Terima kasih

OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thewitt said:
Though only partly related, I'm in Penang and trying to get an iPod touch 4G screen repaired. I can't find anyone to do it locally - imalaysian.com has ceased answering emails or texts - and I can't seem to find anyone who will ship parts here so I can do it myself.

Any ideas?

Terima kasih

Sorry to hear that, have you try to make phone call to imalaysian.com? Since they got PJ, KL, Penang and Kedah branch.

Last edited:

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The guy running the Penang business used to be very good, but now will not return emails, texts or calls.

They don't actually have an office here.

I was very impressed the first time I used them. Quick response, overnight repair of an iPad screen, very thorough and professional.

I'm extremely disappointed now in the current situation.

It looks like I'm going to have to take this to KL to get it repaired.

OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe they are in the midst of something...

But I would advise you just ring or email to KL first.

Hope to get good news from you soon.

The guy running the Penang business used to be very good, but now will not return emails, texts or calls.

They don't actually have an office here.

I was very impressed the first time I used them. Quick response, overnight repair of an iPad screen, very thorough and professional.

I'm extremely disappointed now in the current situation.

It looks like I'm going to have to take this to KL to get it repaired.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This failure to connect has been going on since December....

OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This failure to connect has been going on since December....

If this situation happen in PG and others branches of the particular company as well, I think you might directly get the support from Apple.com already.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not directly from Apple, but Switch will replace the screen. It's very expensive though. More than twice what iMalaysia charges. Too bad they don't seem to want the business.

Most reactions

Latest posts