What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird sentence on safari menu/navigation bar - can get rid of it

msukc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ended up enjoying my ipad 2 (I am a pc guy) so much, I talked my mom into getting one. She is PC challenged and I thought this would be a nice tool for her. But, this ended up being something else I have to IT support.

But this issue is a weird one. See the photo. Says something weird "vacation...dos cabins" I tried deleting cookies, history etc in settings/safari. I did a complete reboot. I am thinking I need to reset the device but thought I would post it here to see if anyone can help. Anytime you open safari the browser has this extra line under the top of the browser. Doesnt affect anything but is annoying.

Does anyone know how to remove?

Thanks in advance

one.jpgtwo.jpg

Rockbottom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it is a bookmark in the bookmark bar. Go in Bookmark, Edit, etc.

Sent from my iPad2 3G 32 gig (not JB'ed) / using iPF

OP
M

msukc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooh good idea. My mom has it now but next time I speak with her I will have her look at it. Seems like an obvious fix actually. Hopefully it will work. thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts