What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website With Dropdown Link Does not Respond

gyreyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A bank's website I want to access utilizes drop down menus to access transactions. Using Safari, when I tap on a transaction item, the first drop down menu appears. But when I tap on one of the items on the drop down menu, there is supposed to be another drop down menu. But this time, the second drop down menu does not appear. I have tried other browsers like Opera, Perfect Web Browser and Atomic with the same results. Would appreciate any suggestions.

DAVISinLA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having a similar issue with a real estate site I use. I think it has something to do with the fact that the iPad does not support the use of Flash. Perhaps someone with more experience can chime in...hopefully with a work-around.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is worth trying one of the flash web browsers for iPad, such as Puffin, iSwifter, Skyfire or Photon. I think Puffin has a free app that you could test on before spending any money!

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
michali said:
It is worth trying one of the flash web browsers for iPad, such as Puffin, iSwifter, Skyfire or Photon. I think Puffin has a free app that you could test on before spending any money!

I probably wouldn't recommend apps like these to do online banking with. They use a server, god knows where, so there's a chance someone could steal your information if the sever was not properly secured.

Having said that, skyfire works wonderfully well to play any flash video I've thrown at it, and puffin works relatively well for websites that use flash.

Most reactions

Latest posts