What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website viewing questions

tuftscorner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the developer of a website that is hosted by a 3rd party. The website displays beautifully on the iPad but doesn't display ALL the videos there - nor does it play the music that comes with the website. What I need to know is - how do I get ALL of the videos to display and play on the iPad? Is it the memory restrictions of the iPad? (I only bought the 16 gig model). Is it that the iPad does not support any video formats except for YouTube? Is it the fault of the 3d party host? The website also has "background" music that doesn't play either. Help!

Esha18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tuftscorner said:
I am the developer of a website that is hosted by a 3rd party. The website displays beautifully on the iPad but doesn't display ALL the videos there - nor does it play the music that comes with the website. What I need to know is - how do I get ALL of the videos to display and play on the iPad? Is it the memory restrictions of the iPad? (I only bought the 16 gig model). Is it that the iPad does not support any video formats except for YouTube? Is it the fault of the 3d party host? The website also has "background" music that doesn't play either. Help!

Hii, how do you view zshare videos on your iPad, because I have no idea

Esha18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jwt873 said:
The iPad doesn't support Flash, so if there is Flash content on the site, you will not see it.
Ahh man, that's really useless then. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Thjperry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your ipad cant view any downloadable software for videos such as adobe flash player

You check and see if theres an app for it

Thjperry

Most reactions

Latest posts