What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website favourites

leeejordan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm using the app for this forum and was wondering if there is a way to mark threads as a kind of favourite so I can review the threads when I go home. And try some of the things I've discovered

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure there must be a way. I use Safari to view the posts and - from that app, of course - it's easy to save pages/posts for later review...

I hope someone comes along soon with a response.

Tim

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There isn't a "favorites" as such, but you can subscribe to any thread on the forum (you don't have to post to it, although posting will automatically create a subscription). Once you're subscribed a list of those threads can be found under "Subscribed" (bottom tool bar) any time.

To subscribe to a thread in the iPF App, simply tap the action box (upper right-hand corner) and tap "Subscribe to Thread". If later you'd rather not keep it in your subscription list, open the thread in question, tap on the action box and tap "Unsubscribe from Thread".

Hope that helps and enjoy the forum!

BTW...is that avatar a photo of you? Holy cow! I think you kicked sand in my face at Redondo Beach one time. :D

Most reactions