What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webpage selection Issue

masterclean5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One main reason I just bought my new Ipad was to share my website with prospective clients during my estimates. When I try to select the tab "Stone Floor Restoration" at my website Rock Star Natural Stone Restoration, it does nothing. I am not able to select it, which would then present a drop-down list of 3 options. If some of you could go to my website and try to do this and let me know what the issue is I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!
Thank you in advance,
Kent

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
masterclean5 said:
One main reason I just bought my new Ipad was to share my website with prospective clients during my estimates. When I try to select the tab "Stone Floor Restoration" at my website Rock Star Natural Stone Restoration, it does nothing. I am not able to select it, which would then present a drop-down list of 3 options. If some of you could go to my website and try to do this and let me know what the issue is I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!
Thank you in advance,
Kent

Looks like a flash-menu - doesnt't work in Safari.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just tried your website in both safari and puffin.

With safari I could not select that link at all (although all the other links work fine).

With puffin the link gave me a drop down of 3 links which all worked.

I guess this means it is a safari flash problem as the reason I have puffin is that is supports flash :)

Hope this helps a bit, I am no techie or web developer, just a humble iPad user :)

Most reactions

Latest posts