What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webdesign and editing app

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am relocating and will not have a computer or webdesign program when I first arrive. I designed a website using Dreamweaver and may need to make some minor changes on my ipad. Is this possible? I do not use HTML. All the apps I see seem to require coding. Any advice would be most appreciated.

adamwulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
welcome.totheinter.net
The only thing I can think of would be to use something like LogMeIn to remote desktop to your computer that has dreamweaver. But if your computer is being shipped etc to relocate too then you might be out of luck. Sometimes places like Kinkos have computers with certain pro software on then you can use- they might have something. Not convenient obviously but might work in a pinch during the few weeks. I've had to do that for editing documents in the past.

Joanna91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm three years late, in case you're still looking, it is possible to web design from the iPad. My brother runs a "web design business" from his iPad, he meets clients in coffee shops and does mockups right there on the iPad, it's actually pretty neat. I get to download his expensive web design apps for free on family sharing, lol.

So if you have the money, these ones are pretty good:
HTML Egg Pro - for the web design and mockup
Pixelmator - for logos and images
OmniGraffle - for logos and wireframes

Most reactions

Latest posts