This seems to becoming more and more of a problem, and it's not just the lack of Flash. I tried to order something online today and just couldn't complete the order on the iPad. There were certain fields that auto-comlpeted (presumably Java Script) based on information in other fields. The wierd thing was that everything worked at one or another but never the same session, there was always something that didn't work.. I gave up and tried my wife's 7" Andoroid tablet which worked first time. It was nowhere near as nice as the iPad but it actually worked without fuss. Given that web browsing it one of major activities on a Tablet device, I find it annoying that a significant number of web sites won't work on the iPad.