What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web site

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Recently, I have not been able to download all images on some web sites. For example, I visited another forum and, when I was looking at the various posts, noticed that all I could see was text, no image. I have not altered any of my settings.
I use Safari for surfing so I cleared the history and cache then reset my ipad. This did not work as the issue persists.
I realise this may have been covered at some time but I do not know what to do next.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try force closing Safari and/or restarting your iPad as well.

Is this only happening in Safari? In case you have another browser installed on your iPad, try the same website/s there as well. Also try to access these websites through a different device to make sure Safari on your iPad is the reason for your issue.
What about Wi-Fi? If possible, test it's speed. Maybe a slow internet connection is the reason why the images don't load.

You could also reset all settings and see if this helps: in Settings - General - Reset - Reset all Settings. This won't remove data on your device, but you'll have to go through your settings afterwards.

Last edited:
OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try force closing Safari and/or restarting your iPad as well.

Is this only happening in Safari? In case you have another browser installed on your iPad, try the same website/s there as well. Also try to access these websites through a different device to make sure Safari on your iPad is the reason for your issue.
What about Wi-Fi? If possible, test it's speed. Maybe a slow internet connection is the reason why the images don't load.

You could also reset all settings and see if this helps: in Settings - General - Reset - Reset all Settings. This won't remove data on your device, but you'll have to go through your settings afterwards.
Thanks J. A., will try all you suggested. I don't have another browser so I will look into that and keep you informed. Wi Fi fine, by the way.
The annoying thing is that it has just started to happen within the last two weeks or so. Just inconvenient but not life threatening. :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts