What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web design Software for iPad/iPhone

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Bit off subject
I wanted to create my personal Web site in iPad/iPhone format and wanted some advice on the best software to use and where I may get some templates to use.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember, but one of our Members has recently posted an app in the App section of the Forum that runs on the iPad and can be used to edit/author websites...hopefully he'll see your post and respond.

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
A

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking at PC based software like Dreamweaver to create my site so that it is in the right format for iPad/iPhone,
I have an old version of Dreamweaver wondered if anyone else has used templates to create a web site.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What particular aspects of the iPad and iPhone were you concerned about? My iPad views 'regular' websites without any problems whatsoever. What would you need to do?

Tim

OP
A

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just wanted to create a page that would first load a mobile website then create a link to another site that was formatted for the Ipad/tablet user

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Archer said:
I just wanted to create a page that would first load a mobile website then create a link to another site that was formatted for the Ipad/tablet user

Wordpress has a add on, plug in, or whatever they call it that will automatically present a tablet/mobile version of a site when same is detected. I don't know much more than that. I read about it several weeks ago.

mdixson9

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. No external links.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts