What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web data

jmp123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post hello, if in wrong area please point me the right direction.
So I don't use twitter ever so I want to know why it's always at the top of my web data in advanced setting, thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Many websites have links, buttons, and other ties to Twitter. That might be it.

Or perhaps you have the app installed and it's updating in the background. You can turn off background updates for Twitter (or everything) under Settings > General > Background App Refresh.

If you don't use Twitter at all, don't even have the app installed, go to Settings > Twitter and make sure you aren't signed into an account.

Welcome to the forum.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, jmp123!

I've moved your thread to the iPad Help Forum where it will receive more attention.

I've also deleted the other post you made on this same topic. Duplicate posting can fragment any resulting conversation, making it hard to follow as well as being against our rules.

Most reactions

Latest posts