What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web browser other than Safari?

njerry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been searching all over this forum, so I'm sorry if I've missed this posted elsewhere...

There are certain websites I need to access and use beyond what Safari will allow. Is there another option for a web browser?

Nancy

EvilMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried several browsers and am currently using Terra on my iPad. Unfortunatetly you can't change the default browser in iOS (another thing I hate about iOS's lack of customization) so clicking on links in emails or apps always opens Safari anyways.

Last edited:

aleafalls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are the sites flash based? You may be out of luck either way if that's the case. I've heard Terra is a good option though!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been searching all over this forum, so I'm sorry if I've missed this posted elsewhere...

There are certain websites I need to access and use beyond what Safari will allow. Is there another option for a web browser?

Nancy

If you mean sites that use Flash, take a look at this sticky, it may help: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

If that's not what you mean, never mind and excuse the interruption. :eek:

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts