We Rule Friends Needed

Discussion in 'Friend Requests' started by NumbLock, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Mekeo21

Mekeo21
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Still looking for more players to add me and order. I'm on level 38 with some of the top items available (multiple) and more being adding rapidly. Orders filled fast. Also check south relm for additional vineyards. (hardly get orders from south relm).

Also active on We Farm, We City and Adventure Bay! Will find high gold/XP items on all four games. Add me!!!

Happy ordering.

mekeo21

2. JohnRM

JohnRM
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I hope some of the more advanced players don't mind me adding them to my neighbors list. I'm still pretty new to the game (haven't finished my first quest yet). Us noobs, huh? :)

3. Rakuen

Rakuen
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Add me! Omikami
    I check the app daily so I can finish orders. :D

4. masandra

masandra
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    *Name Re-Post*

My boyfriend and I love to play We Rule! We are both looking for friends. We're re-posting because lots of people stopped playing. We cannot accept people from We Rule I-Pad, all we have is the I-Phone.

Masandra: Level 39
    MaelstromWraith: Level 40

Thanks! We have aesthetically pleasing kingdoms and we play regularly! We look forward to playing with you!

5. Mekeo21

Mekeo21
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Advanced players love new players. The new player gets to order from the advanced player who usually has high gold/xp items which benefits both of them! Plus as a player who has been playing for a while, when I have a new friend starting out I try to find something on their "kingdom,farm,city" to buy from them to help them start building up their gold and being able to advance in the game. Being an active player is what is important. Try to fill orders in a timely manner. And don't let crops die. If I see someone w dead crops it's a sign they might not be playing anymore, so I move to another friend to place a order. If I see dead crops multiple times then I usually remove that person after about a week.

6. JohnRM

JohnRM
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Thanks Mekeo! Just wanted to make sure. I know in a lot of online games the noobs are looked down upon by the old timers. Wanted to make sure this wasn't the case here. You're already on my friends list, so I'll make sure to keep my crops up. Push helps a lot with that!

#826 JohnRM, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  7. Rakuen

Rakuen
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    WeRule was having a lot of problems, or at least it seemed so when I stopped playing on my iPhone. Recently downloaded it to my iPad so I will be checking it more than a couple times a day. :D

If anyone wants to see another active player, feel free to add me. I do have shops to order from. :D Thanks!!

Add: Omikami

(P.S: John I just delivered an order to you!)

#827 Rakuen, Dec 30, 2010
  8. JohnRM

JohnRM
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'm wondering if it's having problems tonight. Got an alert that you made a delivery, but it's not showing up as delivered yet. :(

Edit: Just got the delivery, guess it was delayed. Thanks!

#828 JohnRM, Dec 30, 2010
  9. paulewog

paulewog
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hey John, congrats on the new stores. I've made two orders but got notification you failed delivery. Are you delivering the orders when completed?

10. Meebie

Meebie
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi
    I can use some more friends more :ipad-keyboard:, got quite a few stores available [level 22] and very active. I will look for free signs in friendly kingdoms at least once a day. People who continiously fail to deliver and never order will be removed from my list to enable me to order frequently with other active players. :p