What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

krytron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've wondered why nobody was adding me :(

My username was in fact krytron98 Please add me :D

rama1229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please add me too, i have alot of bored shop keepers:)
rama1229
rama1229
rama1229

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Making friends

If you add people from the forum you will be able to book their shops and they yours.

As a tip I will say that I will not book anyone who 1. Has no farms. 2. Has nothing planted. Or 3. Has dead crops.

I have a pet peeve with people who stop playing and don't delete their shops. Many of us go in and book their shops and waist our time only to get the failed to deliver message a day later.

Flamenqueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks + add me

Thanks to everyone giving answers and clarification about rules.
I am already placing/receiving orders from many of you.

Pls add me: Flamenqueen.

Flamenqueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great help for beginners - all the rules of We Rule!

I forgot to include this piece of info, really useful for beginners.
Check with website, all the rules are there!

mojo-farm.tk

Greenrooster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pavano,
How do you know how many open signs purchases are the limit? I have been looking for answers to many questions that I have about this game and couldn't find any.

Frederique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mojo or gold

Hi folks - Quick question - is it better to use gold or mojo to purchase items or keep mojo to accelerate buildings and crops.
At level 19 and wondering whether to use mojo or keep it ...

Please add me to we rule: froglet65

briarwood777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please Add!!!

My name is Briarwood777. I will buy from you and you can buy from me. SHOPS ARE OPEN!!!!!!!

wbud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me, wbud. Tons of open shops and I always deliver!

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mojo or coins

Only toucan answer that question. Fir instance ruby groves cost ten k or ten mojo. To make ten K in the game would equal profit from nine cauliflower twelve hours to make. Or of you purchase mojo then to make that same ten K would cost you thirty six mojo to make fast cash with asparagus versus the ten mojo the ruby grove. In most cases buying an item with mojo is better for you than filling an order or farming with mojo.

Hope that makes sense. And helps you.

Maryw2010

scottmcclung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the mojo/gold question also depends on whether you want to spend real money to purchase more mojo. If you are playing the game for free, then using mojo for buying shops/groves is the only option if you want a long term benefit.
If you are up for buying more mojo then you can really accelerate your game by using it to finish crops and deliver orders.
Let us know if you're gonna use it for speeding up your shops...we'll all pile on :)

scottmcclung

A couple of my friends that play all the time:
kyramcclung
markweav

Most reactions

Latest posts