What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to see who you ordered from and when the orders were complete or anything?

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not as far as I can see. I'm having problems with adding friends. It looks like they have added me, but I can't confirm them.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmnm, I haven't had that issue. I think we're friends so you must have confirmed me.

EDIT: Yep we're friends because I can see YOUR friends. I think that if someone doesn't confirm you and add you as a friend you can't see their friends.

I also wish there was a home button to take you back to your kingdom so you didn't have to open up the social and hit your kingdom.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a bunch of tailoring and a mining opened up right now if anyone wants to buy from me :)

Goldeneye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes I have issues with adding people. More than likely you'll see them show up in a few days. Ngmoco seems to have problems with congested servers. I sometimes have issues positioning buildings also. If I believe a building can fit somewhere but it won't move to it, I'll restart the app. I found restarting helps sometimes with small issues.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some business openings if anyone needs anything.

PS - Does anyone know how long you get after a product/service is done before it disappears?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone want to trade business stuff? I've got a ton of openings over in Matthew110607 land. :D

Goldeneye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe it's coincidence but this thread has doubled my friends! Plenty of business to go around!

Most reactions

Latest posts