What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need the flash and some Safari modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Alternative said:
Sorry. can't. help. myself...

But Flash isn't an iPad related issue :D

This thread has reached terminal velocity and will crash in 3,2... splat!!

Sorry. You're right. You have to use an Alternative!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Harters said:
I have a Hotmail/Livemail account and it works perfect through the Exchange set up :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Ditto. Across my Dell Win 7 desktop, my Apple iPad 2 and my Android EVO 4G. Mail, calendar, contacts all synced nicely.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Ditto. Across my Dell Win 7 desktop, my Apple iPad 2 and my Android EVO 4G. Mail, calendar, contacts all synced nicely.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Same set up here, except I have a Blackberry.

I was worried at first that I would have to check my mail through Safari, but thanks to this great forum I found out that I could use Exchange.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry. Thread has run it's course We appreciate the positive comments but at the end of the day Apple will not introduce flash on iPad.. Also the OP has vanished.

HAve a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts