What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need the flash and some Safari modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
appears the OP is new to the iPad and I feel a little help may be more informative than unhelpful comments.

This is very true. Let's see if we can be of some assistance.:)

The OP had to search the internet to find these forums. A simple search of these forums would have yielded hundreds of flash discussions that ALL say the same thing.

These topics should be closed when they come up with a simple list of previous topics.

And you have a point as well ~

@ OP: Flash topics tend to be sensitive around here, so be warned.

Having said that ~ we will get back on topic, please and respectively help the OP.:) If certain threads annoys us, we should stay out of them.:)

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going on about Flash for the very first post, is a troll as far as I can see. Anyone who serious about the iPad knows that Flash is not an option. It is like children who get together and are bored. In my day, they made phone calls about Prince Edward in can and thought they were so brilliant.

vlg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
flash

anyone know when its expected to come out for the ipad2?

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you've stated SweetPoison the OP hasn't been back so perhaps troll would be the right expression. My point stands though, a lot of new iPad owners are new to the whole Apple experience, due to the type of advertising Apple uses, you just pick it up and go. This may lead to confusion when they can't access flash content on certain sites, unhelpful sarcastic comments, though witty, may offend genuine posters just searching for an explanation.

I've used computers for years and the whole IOS way of doing things is at times alien to me. Apple need to include a little information in the iPad box for the less enlightened regarding flash for those people, or for that matter a sticky on the forum as was suggested in another post, perhaps then we could just avoid answering flash related questions.

This forum is to discuss iPad related issues after all, and help those in need if/when we can.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Somerled said:
By the gods, here we go again.

Sell your iPad and get a Xoom

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-4105875189.png
    image-4105875189.png
    172 KB · Views: 169

Jarhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harters said:
I have a Hotmail/Livemail account and it works perfect through the Exchange set up :)

Me too.

Lack of flash support isn't really much of a problem. In every instance that I've needed flash I've found an alternative in the app store.

32gig iPhone 4 Black/16gig iPad 2 Black

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you've stated SweetPoison the OP hasn't been back so perhaps troll would be the right expression.

I am afraid this does indeed happen.

a lot of new iPad owners are new to the whole Apple experience, due to the type of advertising Apple uses, you just pick it up and go. This may lead to confusion when they can't access flash content on certain sites, unhelpful sarcastic comments, though witty, may offend genuine posters just searching for an explanation.

You have a good point here, too.:)

for that matter a sticky on the forum as was suggested in another post, perhaps then we could just avoid answering flash related questions.

I hear you. I do. There would be hundreds that would never see the sticky and still post flash threads just as hundreds fail to use the search button.

It's just the way it is. There will always be flash threads, especially, after every new iPad is released or when someone hits a site they can't access. We try to let the flash threads go in hopes that someone may benefit from it.

This forum is to discuss iPad related issues after all, and help those in need if/when we can.

I agree ~ but the flash threads ~ folks just can't stay out of them. Hell, I can't stay out of them!

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
As you've stated SweetPoison the OP hasn't been back so perhaps troll would be the right expression. My point stands though, a lot of new iPad owners are new to the whole Apple experience, due to the type of advertising Apple uses, you just pick it up and go. This may lead to confusion when they can't access flash content on certain sites, unhelpful sarcastic comments, though witty, may offend genuine posters just searching for an explanation.

I've used computers for years and the whole IOS way of doing things is at times alien to me. Apple need to include a little information in the iPad box for the less enlightened regarding flash for those people, or for that matter a sticky on the forum as was suggested in another post, perhaps then we could just avoid answering flash related questions.

Sorry. can't. help. myself...

But Flash isn't an iPad related issue :D

This thread has reached terminal velocity and will crash in 3,2... splat!!

Reaction score
It crashed the moment the OP tapped submit.
You are technically correct. It is an iOS issue but the iPad happens to run iOS .

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts