What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have three new moderators!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the congrats! I been having a little vacation with the family in Virginia Beach but I appreciate all for the welcome.

A vacation for a Moderator?????

Tim

I know, Tim, right?

Sorry, Froggie ~ no vaca's here.:D But we do have avatar wars. Might lose that frogi:)

Last edited:

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the congrats! I been having a little vacation with the family in Virginia Beach but I appreciate all for the welcome.

A vacation for a Moderator?????

Tim

Vacations don't means I have no access lol. It is just nice to enjoy the beach :)

OK - that's the way to go - on the beach, iPad in one hand, nice cool drink in the other - in Scotland I have iPad in one hand and umbrella in the other...:(

Tim

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I have a co-worker that is from Scotland and he always mention about the rain, man. I will just have to enjoy the iPad in a beach chair having a good drink.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, just to make me look foolish, the sun has just come out!!

Enjoy the beach - and the drink!!

Tim

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats Tim and Rich. Hey, Tim.........nothing wrong with Scottish rain, except on Rannoch Moor with the wind blowing :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts