What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We don't own our e-stuff!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another thing I don't like about e-books: I don't like doing intensive reading on a screen. It tires my poor old eyes out, and I know I don't retain as much information. I also like to lend books. In our building complex, people are always leaving books they've read near the mailbox station, kind of like an ad-hoc library, for people to take, read, or keep if they wish. Nope. In some instances, I use cutting-edge technology because it suits my purposes. In other ways, I am a complete, unrepentant, Luddite. :)

Use whatever format makes you happy, I figure. I love books in all forms, and I don't see need to convert anyone to digital. I just think avoiding a medium because of fears that are easily overcome doesn't make sense.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny I'm just the opposite Dr. Rob. I have the iPad 2 and love the night reading feature and large print option.

I love night reading, too. The new generations are probably going to grow up without stories of reading under the covers with a flashlight, though, lol.

Most reactions