What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waterproof case

Mksanva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many possiblilties for this but the best solution I found is one offered by Moxiware which provides a good ipad waterproof case that you can mount pretty much anywhere you want. I mounted mine on a rail. The mount is compatible with ram mounts so if you already have these you can just buy the case.

Here is the link to the case I bought.
Moxiware

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more waterproof case

Another quite nice Waterproof case to consider.

high quality, Vacuum-sealed to give 100% waterproof protection while still keeping full functionality.

I guess you will have to get a bit creative with mounting this one, still miles away from a zip lock though.

Here is a full review:
[url]http://www.tablet2cases.com/reviews/drycase-universal-waterproof-tablet-case/

A[/URL]ny thoughts?

nmelmore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lifedge

There is a new case due to be launched which looks pretty good for the sailing market. It is waterproof and shockproof! :eek:

Seems there is some mounting options available, similar to the Ram mount. Its called Lifedge, but they only have a holding page at the moment which you have to sign up for!

Jeanguy12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As anybody looked at the Scanpod case ? It's suppose to be waterproof, has a hard case against shocks and floats ad well They also have the bracket to fit it at the wheel

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lifeproof has iPhone and iPad waterproof cases. I use iPhone and it works great. My case was $90 and I've seen the iPad case at over $150

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Swtrader said:
Anything out yet that will let the iPad go to 20 ft or so?

I don't believe so. In any case, such an iPad case would have to be built along the lines of an underwater camera housing and wouldn't allow for use of the touch screen.

DallasVickers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad waterproof case

Concord keystone has Aryca rock protective case for ipad, ipad2 and new ipad.It is ip57 protected against water ,sand and dust.It is waterproof up to 3 feet and have a double locking system and silicon membrane of ipad waterproof case allows full touch screen functionality.

Most reactions