What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching YouTube Videos on Desktop Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchellMck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I prefer the desktop YouTube website for my iPad rather than the mobile version but sometimes when I go to watch a video I get the player asking me to download flash. Is there anyway around this without going off the desktop site?

Thanks guys :)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! The short answer to your question is "sort of". There are third-party web browsers (iSwifter comes to mind) that will allow you to view Flash based content on your iPad. They don't reproduce A/V as well as on a computer however, but some folks feel the quality is acceptable.

I'm going to close this thread because there are dozens of discussions about Flash enabled browsers for the iPad as well as Flash itself so another one would just be redundant. Your best bet is to use the Search feature (at the top of every page on the forum) and you'll almost certainly find what you're looking for. If not, feel free to post your questions in the appropriate thread or if needed start a new one.

Enjoy the forum and we'll look forward to seeing your input soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts