What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Star Trek was awesome

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Of all the cool neat things this thing does watching a movie was the best.

Although downloading Mobie Dick in about 10 seconds was cool also.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Which Star Trek did you watch? I'm a huge fan of TNG but not the others so much. The new Star Trek movie was good though.

OP
F

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The last one, had it on the MacBook and synced it, no comparison much better on the iPad, even a few quivers of motion sickness.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The last one, had it on the MacBook and synced it, no comparison much better on the iPad, even a few quivers of motion sickness.

Uh oh... idea: 3D iPad :)

OP
F

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Someone said something about a 3d game that looked awesome with glasses, somewhere today????

OP
F

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased the Elements app and it took HOURS to download and has taken hours to install, still not done. The little progress bar is still moving though. Unsure if I did something wrong?

AppHut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased the Elements app and it took HOURS to download and has taken hours to install, still not done. The little progress bar is still moving though. Unsure if I did something wrong?

I think that app's almost 1.5gb so that's to be expected! ;)

OP
F

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So do you think it would be better to download these things with the iPad or the computer??

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So do you think it would be better to download these things with the iPad or the computer??

If your wifi signal is strong I'd say there shouldn't be much of a difference. Just make sure nothing else is on your network or on your computer downloading anything.

Most reactions

Latest posts