What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching live football (premier league on ipad)

OP
Anny266

Anny266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Barçamad said:
Anny266, if you are in the UK Sky offer the best deal at the moment for sports packages. I love it as I can watch Spanish football live. Btw, why is football called football in the US? I have always wondered because the players use their hands and bodies most of the time. The only time I have see feet used when the kicker comes on. Just curious, great game to watch though. Had the pleasure of having my photo taken with the Washington Redskins cheerleaders some years ago. That's as close as I got to a game but one day maybe.
Mike

Actually..i found out that theres not even a single offer lyk that in my country(nepal)...i'll watch them on tv anyway....i just wanted it so that i could watch wen i m out of home......and yes....seriously i hate it wen they call it football....its a disgrace to this beautiful game....

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Actually..i found out that theres not even a single offer lyk that in my country(nepal)...i'll watch them on tv anyway....i just wanted it so that i could watch wen i m out of home......and yes....seriously i hate it wen they call it football....its a disgrace to this beautiful game....

Wow! Not many low or level pitches in your country then Anny266 :)
It is an excellent game but if the truth be known it doesn't bother me whether it is called association football, football or soccer. What's in a name? As long as we enjoy it that's all that matters.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts